Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Traveling Art Class begins!

Last night I had my first "Ladies Night {In}" art class! This is something I have been wanting to do for so long, and with the help of Teri Grey ( my first hostess with the mostess =) I was finally able to make it happen! I traveled to her house with all of my supplies packed up in my car, and we had our art class right out of her living room! Our project was to decoupage recycled wine bottles, and turn them into either an awesome center piece or conversation piece. There were six ladies total who all live in the same village, so it was very nice to gather with old and new friends. The completed projects turned out awesome! It was so fun to see the different variations of what everyone came up with, even though they all had the same materials to choose from. Thanks again for a great time ladies, enjoy your creations!
The set up: pre-project time!

workin' hard

The finished project!!



-Ashlie

2 comments: