Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Life got busy

Hey everyone, I'm so sorry for the lack of blogg-age this month. As you can tell, May was not as busy as June since I was able to blog about 2 or 3 times a week. Since I got my new job as the Pool program director, and managing my swim lesson side business, I haven't had as much time on my hands to do the things I enjoy ( like this blog) and that is a total bummer. But please, keep checking up on me, because you motivate me to at least get on and write a little something when I can! I hope everyones summer is going great! The weather here is unpredictable, but when the sun shines.. the SUN SHiNES and it is amazing... 4th of July this weekend...who has party plans?!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ashlie, keep writing. It is so much fun to read about your adventures and you make me feel like I'm right there with you! We're just going to enjoy the 4th as a family...maybe a little tent camping in the backyard. Love you - Auntie Go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashlie...so glad to see another post! This weekend we will be exploring Warsaw In. We have a baseball tourney there, and are looking forward to some new digs for the forth. There should be some great food, and hopefully, a larger parade. But, I will miss the Boone Grove Marching Band!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way...I've forgotten how to spell! that's "fourth"!

    ReplyDelete