Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Feels like home

Well, not quite yet...My Husband Dan and I left the US a week ago yesterday, to land here in our new home of Germany. I was inspired by my amazing mom to start this blog to keep track of our travels and memories along the way. I thought of the name, "This Old House" because we are quite literally going to be living in a house that is over 100 years old! Every day since I have been here, I have been inspired by the culture and beautiful scenery that Germany has to offer, so "live life inspired." that's what I have to say. =) i will also be posting pics of projects that i'm working on and will also put up for sale on my Etsy account. i hope I can just stay committed! well, thats all for now, until next time...Tchusse! ( bye!)

No comments:

Post a Comment